The Conscious Service Approach
Date(s) - Nov 15, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Add to My Calendar
In this experiential workshop, you will be introduced to the core elements of The Conscious Service Approach. You will develop practical strategies that help you shift paradigms and become laser focused and energized as you more fully integrate who you are with how you serve others.
• To develop a basic understanding of The Conscious Service Approach.
• To challenge existing perspectives and consider alternatives.
• To explore your greatest contribution in service to others in ways that bring you joy and fulfillment.
• To get in touch with how engagement feels and how you can be in that space.
- Administration and Communication
- Early Care and Education
- Family Support
- Professional Ethics & Practice
Suitable for parents, students, novice, intermediate and experienced early learning child care professionals working with children of any age from infant/ toddler, preschool to school age children, including children with extra support needs.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Fee: $35 | FCC Fee: $20 (with promo code)
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
604-709-5661 ext. 221
Elizabeth is the creator of The Conscious Service Approach designed to support helping professionals to integrate who they are with the service they provide. Following the completion of a diploma in Developmental Services and a degree in Psychology and Religious Studies, she completed a Masters in Adult Education providing the opportunity to test and refine the elements of The Conscious Service Approach. Elizabeth is the host of Serving Consciously, a new show on Contact Talk Radio. She offers training online and in person for a variety of helping professionals and organizations.
Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre