Exploring the Early Years Caregiver’s Conference
Date(s) - Sep 30, 2017
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Prestige Hudson Bay Lodge
Add to My Calendar
This conference is for anyone who works with children 0-6 years old. Participants will have their choice of three different workshops for both morning and afternoon sessions. Workshop themes are:
- Childhood Anxiety – Fostering Emotional Regulation Skills in Children
- STEAM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math
- Indigenous Perspective on ECE – Teaching Language and Culture
Draw prizes at each session!
Catered lunch is included with the registration fee. Professional development certificate for six hours.
Registration deadline: Sept. 22, 2017 *no exceptions
Registration is not confirmed until payment is received.
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Early Care and Education
- Professional Networking
Those who work with children 0-6 years old
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
MOST for Children ECD Committee in partnership with Smithers & Area CCRR and Success By 6