Navigating Difficult Parental Conversations Creatively
Date(s) - Mar 4, 2017
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
Navigating difficult conversations with parents around issues pertaining to their children requires wisdom, creativity and courage. In this interactive workshop participants will explore how to approach these situations with finesse and clarity.
- To learn how to communicate with parents in an effective way when dealing with sensitive issues pertaining to their child.
- To explore creative ways to address difficult themes.
- To understand how to prepare yourself for a difficult conversation.
- To learn how to maintain a positive attitude when parents are non- responsive.
*Suitable for parents, instructors/administrators and all early learning child care professionals working with children of any age, including children with extra support needs.
- Administration and Communication
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Early Care and Education
- Family Support
Fee: $65/ FCC Fee: $50
Anna Dos Santos
Anna is a psychotherapist, art therapist and the master trainer for whole brain practitioners in Canada.
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
604-709-5661 ext 221
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Bring a bag lunch (½ hour lunch)