Learn and Play with Social Media
Date(s) - Jun 13, 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
Are you using Facebook for your Social Media Marketing? Are you not sure where to start or have you registered a profile but are not sure what to do next? Can you use Facebook as a tool for communicating with families? Let’s network, learn, play and discover what Facebook can do for your business.
During the workshop discover how you can use Facebook for your child care business.
- How to create a Facebook business page
- Security settings for Facebook
- Finding pages to follow on Facebook
- What to say (and not say) on a Facebook business page
- Share content from others
- Make use of Facebook Apps
- Using a Facebook ad for your business
- Find Facebook groups to join
- Using Facebook as a communication tool for families
- Network with other child care providers
- Administration and Communication
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Family Support
- Professional Networking
Suitable for child care providers of children 0-12 years of age.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
$18.00 members, $22.00 non-members
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
604-931-3400 Ext. 0
Vicki Lepper has been providing licensed childcare in Coquitlam since 1989. Vicki is a passionate childcare advocate and was a board member for BC Family Child Care Association from 2011 to 2015. Vicki presents workshops, networks with childcare providers and is also actively involved in her community. Vicki has been nominated for many awards and in 2012, she was the “Individual” recipient of “The Tri‐Cities Award of Excellence Working with Young Children” for her exceptional work for making the Tri ‐Cities a better place for families and children. Vicki strongly believes in quality childcare by sharing her knowledge and experiences with those who have chosen childcare as their profession.