Integrated Strategies for Home Visiting
Date(s) - Apr 24, 2017 - Apr 27, 2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
Add to My Calendar
This training is invaluable for those working in home visiting programs for families with young children (aged 0-6 years).
In this four-day skill-driven course, family practitioners acquire new skills for motivating and communicating with parents of infants and young children. Participants will benefit from:
- Opportunities to concretely apply theory to practice
- Action tools, assessment tools and practical strategies for engaging families in home visiting
- Strategies for building parental confidence and competencies that support growth in families and promote positive parent-child relationships
- Informative discussions on professional boundaries, limit setting and self-care tips
- Networking with other family practitioners who do home visits
- A comprehensive manual full of tools and ideas.
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Professional Development Certificate