Guiding and Caring for Preschoolers
Date(s) - Nov 17, 2018
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Child Care Options CCRR
Add to My Calendar
What does guidance mean do you and your preschool program; how do you provide guidance? Is there a difference between guiding and caring? Can the environment impact the preschoolers in your center? Is democracy an important aspect of your program, and are the children involved? This workshop will help educators answer the above questions, and learn how to guide and care for preschoolers in the program.
- Identify a child’s individuality and learn to support it;
- Discuss the power of the environment and discuss ways to apply it to your centre;
- Learn to create a democracy in your classroom that supports the children in problem solving and conflict resolution;
- Explore guiding and caring strategies;
- Discuss resources available to you.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number