22nd BCAPOP Conference – Exploring Mental Health: Well-being for Infants, Parents and Support Workers
Date(s) - Oct 4, 2018 - Oct 6, 2018
Westin Vancouver Airport Hotel
Add to My Calendar
The BCAPOP conference is designed to offer delegates:
- Training sessions that provide practical information, a deeper understanding of issues faced by marginalized women living in conditions of risk and strategies to support their day to day work.
- An opportunity to network with other professionals in the field.
Full conference and 1-day only registration options available
KEYNOTE SESSION: Dr. Vanessa Lapointe
A Relationship for Life: The Mother-Child Connection
Dr. Lapointe is an author, parenting expert, and registered psychologist who has been supporting families and children for more than fifteen years.
Full-day session on October 3rd (keynote only registration available)
- Maternal & Infant Sleep by Dr. Wendy Hall
- Supporting Families with Postpartum Depression by Pacific Post Partum Support Society
- Supporting Families: Resources to Support Families with a Past or Current History of Problematic Substance Use
- Supporting Mothers in Self-Care
- Infant Loss and the Impact of Grief
- Sacredness of Being a Life Giver
View session descriptions at www.bcapop.ca/Conference-Program-2018
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Early Care and Education
- Family Support
- Professional Networking
- Special Needs
professionals from the health and social services fields (nurses, dietitians, social workers, counsellors) and para professionals focused on support/outreach work and pregnancy and health.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Keynote: Dr. Vanessa Lapointe